- Learn from leading experts in the fields of data science, NoSQL, facilitation, and enterprise architecture.
- Practice NoSQL modeling and take hands-on courses in building document, graph, and triple-store databases.
- Fine-tune your requirements and communications skills by completing sessions on facilitation, storytelling, flow-based leadership, and negotiation.
- Take any CDMP certification exam including the data modeling certification.
- Bring new data modeling techniques back to your organisation by participating in the pre-conference workshops with Steve Hoberman.
- Benefit from international and local case studies.
- Strengthen the symbiotic relationship within your organization through architecture and enterprise modeling sessions.
- Explore how data modeling enables data strategy and data governance.
- Convenient! The conference organiser is offering complete travel arrangements to preferred hotels close the conferences venue and also a great social program. All you need to do is enjoy the event! You’ll be 15 minutes from the airport and a just a 5 minute walk from the city or famous Lake Burley Griffin.
- Value! We have discounted accommodation and flight packages early bird registrations and have asked our travel partners to arrange site seeing for you before or after the conference.
JUST BE THERE!
Steve Hoberman has trained more than 10,000 people in data modeling since 1992. Steve has written many books on data modeling including the bestseller Data Modeling Made Simple. One of Steve’s frequent data modeling consulting assignments is to review data models using his Data Model Scorecard technique. He is the founder of the Design Challenges group, Conference Chair of the Data Modeling Zone conference, frequent blogger, recipient of the 2012 Data Administration Management Association (DAMA) International Professional Achievement Award, and highest rated tutorial presenter at Enterprise Data World 2014 and 2015.