Analytics Information Management Architecture Overview
Analytics Information management architecture is concerned with both the design and practice of integrated business analytics and information management environment.
This 1-day workshop provides an interactive forum to discuss and learn the fundamentals of a model-driven adaptive AIM architecture approach, that involves:
- Analytics (statistical, visualisation).
- Information integration (data vault, data virtualisation, dimensional).
- Transactional information (relational, non-relational) models including information governance and quality.
Dr Gil assumes no prior knowledge to begin this so that you participants gain a practical understanding of the model-driven applied adaptive AIM architecture approach and industry best practices for AIM architecture modelling and strategic planning
- Adaptive Thinking
- Adaptive AIM Architecture
- When and how to take the initiative
- Initiate, Discover, Implement, Adapt Cycle
- Governance to stay on track.
Each participant will be provided with a set of workshop slides.
Who should attend:
- Analytics, Information and Data Architects
- Business Change and Transformation Professionals
- Data Analysts, Engineers, Scientist and Stewards
- Directors and Head of Departments
- Strategists, Policy and Law Experts
- Portfolio, Program and Project Managers