Terms & Conditions for Training Vouchers
1. A Training Voucher can be redeemed for a one-day training registration on participating courses offered at the Raedan Exchange and DAMA Australia websites. Please visit the current event page for a list of participating events.
2. Training Vouchers can be redeemed for tickets to participating courses until the early bird period is closed.
3. The course cancelation and refund terms and conditions for the event also apply to registrations made using Training Vouchers.
4. The value of the Training Voucher is the lowest early bird rate offered for the course. Multiday courses will require a separate voucher for each day.
5. The voucher price incudes GST, Credit card fees are added to transaction when paid by credit card.
6. Training Vouchers are purchased in sets of 5, 10, 20, 30 by Raedan Exchange.
7. Expired Vouchers may be used for participating courses at the discretion of the course organiser. The course organiser will notify expired credit holder of vacancies where the expired credits may be used.
8. Once Training Vouchers are used to register for a course, they will not be refunded unless required by law.
9. A Training Voucher may be used as partial payment for a participating course. If the cost of the registration purchased exceeds the Training Voucher value available, payment of the difference between the price of the ticket is required to secure the registration.
10. Multiple registrations can be purchased using Training Voucher in a single transaction. A limit of 8 registrations in a particular course can be reserved with Training Vouchers at the lowest early bird rate.
11. Vouchers purchased:
11.1 Before 1 July 2017 may used until the June 2018 and may be redeemed in the future in accordance with these terms and conditions. Unused, expired vouchers at 30 June 2018 will not be refunded, and any value remaining is forfeited.
11.2 After 1 July 2017 may used until 30 December 2018. Unused vouchers at 30 June 2019 will not be refunded, and any value remaining is forfeited.
12. Training Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged, even after the expiry date.
13. The course organiser can cancel vouchers or cancel registrations if it suspects that a Training Voucher is being used fraudulently, in an unauthorised or illegal manner, or it has reason to believe that the voucher holder is in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. Training Voucher is non-refundable and non-returnable, except in accordance with your legal rights. They cannot be cancelled or transferred to another credit holder by the purchaser.
15. Purchasers should treat the Training Voucher as assets and track the use of the vouchers. A credit holder must provide evidence to dispute the validity of a Training Voucher. The decision of the conference organiser is final.