Raedan Exchange is a registered trading name of Magic Event Company Pty Ltd (ABN: 26 935 635 769). By using this website or if you make a payment for services with us, you agree to the following terms and conditions that govern our relationship with you.
The term Raedan Exchange or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Magic Event Company Pty Ltd trading as Raedan Exchange, whose registered office is in the Australian Capital Territory, Australia. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user or recipient of our services.
The following terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Continued use of our website will be confirmation that you accept those amendments as they occur.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
1. Registration does not guarantee the service that you purchase is available. We may, decline services or cancel an event without giving any cause or explanation if are unable to provide that service to our satisfaction.
2. If you cancel a registration or seek a refund more than 7 days before the scheduled, the refunds will be paid, less any non-refundable charges or expenses we have incurred.
3. If you notify a Raedan Exchange agent that you cannot attend the event within 7 days of the scheduled time or do not wish to receive the service purchased, the funds received from you will be forfeit without refund.
4. Raedan Exchange or their agent may postpone a booking or event at its discretion when the services cannot be provided satisfactorily. No compensation is payable for postponement.
5. When determining a refund based on special circumstances, the refund may be made in full, or in part after deduction of any administration or other costs. A credit towards the fees payable for other services may also be offered. Raedan Exchange’s decision will be final.
PAYMENT OF INVOICES
6. If you request an invoice you agree to pay the fees and charges to Raedan Exchange either within 14 days of receipt of the invoice or no later than 48 hours prior to the event commencing, which-ever is sooner.
7. Registrations will not be held open if the invoice is not paid in full by the due date and may be sold to other customers. Dishonoured payments incur a $30 fee that you agree to Raedan Exchange to cover our costs as a result of the dishonour.
8. Raedan Exchange’s fees may be amended. Your fee payable will not change unless agreed in writing with you.
9. Raedan Exchange retains your personal information to provide the services you have requested, and for actions related to this purpose. You may ask to view the personal information we hold about you and ask us to correct any wrong information.
10. Personal information collected by us is otherwise treated as confidential and not disclosed unless you agree or would expect us to do so.
11. We disclose limited contact information about event participation to sponsors and potential sponsors under strict conditions. Any information provided will be used only for the purpose intended unless otherwise required by law.
12. As a user of our services, you acknowledge that we may contact you with information that might be of interest to you, until you notify us otherwise. If you do not wish to receive communications, you can notify us by email at [email protected] or unsubscribe to our emails.
WARRANTY, LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
13. You agree to indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of our website and services.
14. To the extent Raedan Exchange or their agent is liable for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded, liability is restricted. Raedan Exchange has the option, to the re-supply of those services and under no circumstances will exceed the fees paid by you in the three months preceding the claim.
15. If Raedan Exchange and you cannot resolve the matter may be referred to mediation after one month. A mediator to conduct the mediation will be identified within 14 days of the request for mediation. Otherwise, the claim will be deemed abandoned.
16. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
18. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclude any liability for permissible by law.
19. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
20. This website contains material which is owned by or used under agreement. Any reproduction of the website’s material must comply with copyright, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
21. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged to the owners.
22. This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your risk. We do not recommend or endorse the websites.
23. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Australian Capital Territory.
24. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
25. Every effort is made to keep the website running smoothly. However, we take are not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.